March 3, 2015

Great Wolf and a Few of Our Favs


 We took advantage of living near a Great Wolf Lodge.
The kids were in love. They got their own special cabin in our room.





Tates breakfast is my favorite!
Bacon, marshmallows, syrup..



Fin's favorite part was snuggling on my lap eating Oreos.

 We got home in time to have a Super Bowl party with the Shribers and Smarts.
The best part was Katelyn's coconut cream pie.
It helped soften the blow of such a sad game, next year Hawks!
AND
 because it was the Super Bowl I shared my Diet Coke.


This more than fantastic friend turned 40.
I love Jen McBride and her hubby Mark is pretty cool too.
Saddest part of leaving Washington is right here...
BOO HOO.

Katelyn & Greg Shriber...my work out buddy.
LOVE THEM.

Beatty POWER. Moment of silence...
Okay, these two rock and are truly the most generous,
kindest people you will ever meet. I can't imagine life without them.
We have had many of sweet nights floating on their dock solving all
of life's problems. (Well, something like that).

Katie and Jen...missing Kacey...friends forever.

Shannon is the best party thrower EVER.

Trent's BFF'S what is he going to do without his man club?


It is true, the hardest part about moving on is leaving some of our very favorite people. Trent and I feel like we will never be able to replace this unique friend group. It has been a special two years and I know we will always treasure our time here in Washington.
















No comments:

Post a Comment