July 15, 2014

Kick'n it Utah Style

Happy Fathers Day! 
We got to Utah Fathers day weekend, what a cool way to start our three week vacay. 
Nothing gets me more excited than finding my
Dad a good gift (wrapped in zebra paper) and having one of his yummy dinners. 
I have the BEST Dad in the world!
He is the funniest person I know, loyal, hardworking, honest and 
one heck of a good grandpa. Dad made us ribs on Fathers Day...we should have cooked for him
but thats just how cool he is.

And what would Fathers Day be if I didn't give a shout out to my Babe?! 
The Dad of all Dads! I always wanted to find a cute guy that would be a good Daddy.
I did.
Trent, you are an awesome Daddy. Our kids are so lucky to have you. You make life
fun and you are so good at giving our kids individual time. We love you big Daddy.



10 months





Another awesome Daddy. My little brother Mac. 



No comments:

Post a Comment