July 17, 2014

Fishy Lake


 Fish Lake,
It's still there, lovely as ever.Trent's died and gone to Heaven,
his year is now complete that he has had his summer visit.
Some things that were exciting about this years trip is that Finley had her maiden voyage.
Tate lost his 1st tooth, Syd was my true and faithful walking companion and also learned how to play Rummikub, and Emmy was in her personal Heaven having Grandma Gaye and Charley as her personal entertainment.
This was the first year I did not go out on the boat...what's happened to me Trent?
I was baby patrol. I am pretty good at that :)




Before

After




Some family time. I love these moments. It's a good trip when
Finley never gets out of her jammies right?



Love this

Sister POWER

Yes the cabin has power, don't ask why I looked like
I was hunting Grizzles for the week! Mommy RELAXED.
Tate is at the perfect rock skipping age...it's special Daddy time.
Happy First Fish Lake Finny!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment