May 15, 2014

Spring Break, a dog & 13 years of bliss!


We headed to Utah for Spring Break. Trent always likes a moment of silence
as we drive over the pass.  It's special. So was the sounds of the kids singing from the Frozen 
soundtrack over and over for the whole road trip down. Trent and I can sing a pretty mean duet.

Cassie gave me serious grief for Finley's bangs....or what ever you would like to call them.
Look at these kids smiles.

What made our trip extra special is that Trent and I got to celebrate
13 years of marriage AND drum roll please...
WE GOT A PUPPY!  We bought her from a small town in Utah called Annabella.
Luckily the breeder was cool and met us in Salina. I'll save the story on how we ever 
convinced Trent to buy a dog....actually, their was no convincing.
He was over ruled (13 years of marriage baby). 
We love our Bella.








Jodi (breeder)  telling us all about toy schnauzers.
Mindy loves puppies as much as me, maybe more. She was my co-pilot driving down.
I think I smiled the whole drive. She took this picture of me, I was so mad.
I look like a total creeper. A puppy loving CREEPER.  I had to add this to the goods
because creeping or not...I'm in love with "Pooter" as Trent likes to call her.









13 years with this guy.
We like to have reviews with each other about daily life, past decisions, future decisions etc.
I'm not sure if either of us thought this is where we would be thirteen years later. Washington state, four kids, moves all over the place, good friends made all along the way. It is a good feeling to look back and not have regret or at least not major.
A young women just asked me how I knew that Trent was the "one"?
Simple, simple...I wanted to marry this one. With out any worry or hesitancy's.
We spent the weekend at the Deer Vally condo. The same place where we spent our honey moon. Baby Finley got to come too! You really feel the love when you bring a cute baby along.
I love you T-man.

No comments:

Post a Comment