May 12, 2014

Em & Beth

This one. Seriously? 
What is a Mother suppose to do with a cute
little Honey like this? A little swimming thats what we do. 
My super swimmer, Finley and me have lot's of hang out time.
If I am ever not paying attention when she is doing her laps I get a nice splash of
water and a shout like "HEY YOU NEED TO WATCH ME!"  She demands attention
and darn it...I like her, so I watch. PS the swimming pool has a bubble and it feels like
Arizona on steroids every time I step through the zipper I feel like I am going to suffocate.


A couple of  the Baby Cakes...
7 months


Me and Baby Cakes ditched the rest of the family and headed to Utah to 
see my niece Beth in the Ms. Pleasant Grove Pageant. It was 
so fun to go and have sister time.

Henry helped me give Fin's a bath!


My really pretty niece Beth. I would like to report that while she didn't win
Ms. PG, she did win BEST BODY! I am convinced she's got
my legs (nieces can inherit those right?). Honestly, this girl is beautiful on the inside and out.
I am so glad I got to be there to support her.



LOVE my Sissy.

Ninny & Jory


The traditional Grandpa George breakfast!
Simon sneaking around the house with some sausages in his napkin. The apple doesn't
fall far from the tree :)

No comments:

Post a Comment