December 2, 2012

Novemberish


 November flew by and so here I am jamming one month in to one fine,dandy long post. 
You have been warned :)
It's a good thing we got a quick weekend away to Park City, other wise I'm not sure we would have gotten our snow "fix" in for this year.  I'm pretty sure that all I will remember about this weekend
is Sydney puking for two days (love those trips). 








I found Sydney and Tate sleeping under the train table Thanksgiving Eve (comfy right?)


 AND
let the fun begin. 
We got the pleasure of hosting Thanksgiving dinner this year for 
Trent's family, well a small portion of his family. It was fun, I love a good
party. We thought we would be doing Linda a favor by hosting but she
can out work us all.  Uncle Terrence let Emmy play beauty shop and Deb
put on a dessert bar that was way beyond rad. 











The day after was such awesome weather that we took advantage of  some four wheeling.
Honestly, this is one of our favorite activities in Utah. 
If a few Savages are good 
more are better!

Tate & Aunt Deb


Helmet heads

 If you think Trent is a good time...You should meet
 his brother....



Syd and Brookie

A November post would not be complete without a shout out to my 
little sissy.

33 and cute as ever!
This girl loves veggies more than anyone I know. 
In my attempt to make her a birthday dinner I made four different kinds of meat...and almost 
forgot her veggies. 
 Mindy, you are the best Mommy I know. 
When you wonder where the Shoell sweetness is...Mindy got most of it.
Mindy loves a good Mnt. Dew Cake and having lots of babies! 
Happy Birthday Ninny.






1 comment:

  1. Oh Jamie, I loooove the pictures you got. Even your funniness comes out in the pictures you capture. We had a great time with you and it's going to make it all the more hard to let you go! I can't post anymore- some problem with blogger, but I'll send you some of the pics I got of that week if you want. Thanks again for the fabulous Thanksgiving weekend.

    ReplyDelete