December 20, 2012

December Buzz!



My blog is a good indicator of how life is going for us....FAST.
The past couple of weeks we have managed to sell our home, buy a home and all 
while Trent was on a different  continent. 
It has been a bit of a challenge trying to make it feel festive around here amidst the paper work and planning the moving details. 
 I can't seem to keep up on all of the good stuff so once again another whirl wind post.

If I could push pause on the perfect age for Christmas it would be now...love these three, we 
have some great energy going on this year and it makes me so happy. 


Kids Village Christmas...my favorite party of the year. Honestly, it is like walking in to Disney Land!



Performance...nice stance Tate.



Even got the chance to go out with my high school buddies!
What a fun night.
Heather and Cyd giving snuggles (they are normal).
 I'm lucky to have Mindy as both- my sister and my high school friend!

Shoell adult party...highlight of my December. Trent and I missed the dinner
because we took a really quick trip up to Seattle to finalize on a house. We made it home
just in time for games and dessert. The best part.

 This is my Dad.
I guarantee he is doing the "naughty laugh"
right here...

Syd's Christmas sing!

This year I got to help with Syd's class Christmas party! 
We decorated "grahm cracker houses". My job
was to supply the candy (I can't think of a better job).





No comments:

Post a Comment