November 7, 2012

Silver Lake Glance

I love a man in tights/leggins.

We took advantage of the beautiful November weather
and had an awesome hike on Saturday to Silver Lake Glance.
Silver Lake Glance sits north and a little east of Silver Lake.
Not very many people know about it because their is no trail..
which always makes it more of an adventure!

Silver Lake Flats

Cass

Well, here she is the girl that brings out
the best and worst in me...
My Sister.
 
Just kidding, she knows how to push me pass my
pain limit. Anytime I want to quit she pushes me 
to finish and I love that about her.
Yes, sometimes it may have me using very inappropiate language
BUT
I wouldn't have her any other way. 
Thanks Cass.
 
Silver Lake
Silver Glance

My mountain lov'n man.
When we were hiking along I was thinking how grateful I am
that Trent loves the outdoors as much as I do (maybe more).
I'm so happy we get to enjoy these kind of awesome things
together. Granted,I  am usually a good mile behind him
but eventualy we catch back up and take some victory photos 
together.


 


November hike...complete!

1 comment:

  1. That's looks beautiful. And frankly, I love your inappropriate language!

    ReplyDelete