November 8, 2012

Ready, Set, Random!

READY, SET, RANDOM!
A few million phone pics...(I can't wait for a camera.)
These are past to current and as about as random as 
you can get but I love them.


 New hair-dos for school.
 We gave Simon one too!


 Sunday drive to Squaw Peak




"My sister from another mister"
My very favorite part about living in Utah is
the awesome outdoor adventures...and enjoying
them with the people I love.

Julie :)

Cassie, Tracy, Michelle





September...foot pain.
Seriously, make me tell you about this sometime.  
PS Note to self: 
Next time see a podiatrist not Urgent Care. 

Bat Boy
 Bat Boys best cousin

Hunt Prep

Special needs niece

 Sydney's microwave art


1 comment:

  1. Jamie, I love Emmy's hair! The toe, aahhhgggg. What the heck happened?

    ReplyDelete