November 27, 2011

Eat Like a Pilgrim

Thanksgiving Point had an evening, "Eat Like a Pilgrim."
We had the pleasure of joining with Grandma Linda and
our "California cousins" and enjoyed a real FEAST.  Our
dinner was great, I laughed the whole time because they did
not give you a fork to eat with (as to provide some authenticity) for me, sheer entertainment.


Cutest savage ever.
This is our Pilgrim-cowboy :)

They had sample tables of what the Pilgrims would have 
had for their first Thanksgiving. 
Eel, oysters, dried bread 
(wait a minute did we pay good money for this?)
I think Lisa is cool because she sampled the 
goat milk...
and corn nuts.


 What life was like for
the Pilgrims.


When a child turned 5 years old,
it was time to "cut the
apron strings".

 I asked Linda and Trent to appease me and
let me get a picture of them with apron strings...
they did not think it was funny as I did.
Thanks Grandma Linda Loo!

How do I get one these?

Tug O' war...
A fantastic way to kick off our week of Thanksgiving.
We would totally recommend this family activity.
Thanks Tommy and Sophie!

No comments:

Post a Comment