November 26, 2011

First Snow Fall!

The kids have been talking about playing in the snow, since we moved to Utah. 
They were so darn happy when we got our first snow fall a couple of weeks ago.
I am not sure if Em has ever really seen snow. It was so fun to feel
their excitement and remember what it was like for me when the first snow hit.
I was never a fan of digging through the winter box for a mish mosh of warmth that
seldom matched, I am sure I looked like the eclectic snow child.
But honestly, me and my sibling had so much fun, and I am sure I ate
enough dirty snow to last a lifetime.
So, to you my babies, I say: 
Go freeze your cute little fingers and toes,
stress when it is time to go potty, 
and eat all the dirty snow you want!



Time to lose the Filipino flip flop look!

No comments:

Post a Comment