October 18, 2009

Rainbow


Syd's first day as a "Rainbow"; She has been loving preschool this year, a nice change from last year. When I would pick her up last year, I would say: "How was school today, did you like it?"
Syd: " No, Not Weally!" So we will keep are fingers crossed that she stays enthusiastic.

Which leaves me with these two:

He went straight for Syd's sparkly shoes.
Emmy followed me around, probably wondering where her entertainment/protector from Tate
disappeared to.
I never realized what a great help Sydney is until preschool started. For the most part she plays really cute with Tate and keeps him occupied. Sydney loves,loves,loves her Emmy and is always willing to keep her happy. Good Luck Rainbow!

1 comment:

  1. walter went straight to the snow white dress on kylie's first day of school. you should be happy that tate settled with sparkly footwear.

    ReplyDelete