July 26, 2016

Some May Love~

 Nothing like a Spring wagon ride.





Mother Daughter with Sydney,
we did a fashion swap. Love, LOVE this girl and 
am so happy we got to spend some time together.


Hope of America~


Our favorite part of May....
Tate's birthday!
We took Tate and a couple of his favorite pals
to Hang Time Air. Can't believe this kid is already nine.
No one makes us laugh like this boy, he is meticulous, consistent and 
a joy to have around.




I worked so hard the past few months to train for
my first sprint triathlon. 
3oo meter swim, 15 mile bike, 3.1 mile run
So glad I did it, one of the hardest things I have done.
Lucky for me Michele never left my side. We spent hours at the gym together.
 I will always treasure our early morning talks, laughs and cries.
I AM A TRIATHLETE!







A ride around the hood with Nash and Cooper Murry.
Love these boys and their amazing parents.




Field day at West Field ends with the local fire department
spraying the kids down.






No comments:

Post a Comment