March 22, 2016

November~THANKS

 The Primary program always melts my heart!
Tate gave us all a chuckle with his words of wisdom from the
pulpit this year..."My friend shot his eye with a rubber band
gun BUT I walked him home and made him feel better."
AMEN.

Just a few pics of our favorite November memories...
 We love the Utah sunrises and sunsets!

 First snow of the season! Emmy was 
so excited that she had to share with the family.

Bella and Finley getting into trouble at
my bathroom sink...

 Grandma Linda gives Finley girl the best loves!
We are THANKFUL that she lives in Alpine now.

Tate keep'n things alive around here...
Seahawks PRIDE.


Can't even begin to sing this ladies praise 
loud enough!
What an incredible piano teacher...my favorite thing
about Yvonne is that she has helped my kids not just to learn to play the piano but to
 ENJOY it.




Talons homecoming~We LOVE him!
Yay that Sophie and Tommy got to be here.




Eat Like a Pilgrim!
(Remind me next year and the year after, that it is not that fun 
to eat like a Pilgrim)











Thanksgiving Prep...my favorite part.

Aunt Lisa and Sabrina helped
fold up utensils.






 Savage Gratitude Trees.
We had little tags to hang from the branches for everyone to
write down what they are grateful for. I had a hard time taking them 
down, I was so impressed with everyones thoughts.


Grandma Linda's famous stuffing.
she had a bad fall a few weeks before. Glad she was still
up to the stuffing challenge.



The Savages know how to work!
It was so much fun to have the whole Savage family
for Thanksgiving. Trent and I were so happy that everyone
could come.  
One of our favorite Thanksgivings!


Tanner, Steph and baby Lucy!


 Kolton has the touch.


 The  chalkboard paper was a home run! 

The perk of having Uncle Jim stay with us!
Omelet King.

No comments:

Post a Comment