November 17, 2014

Halloween 2014

WAAAA HAAAA!
Halloween 2014. I love it. All of it. But my very favorite
was Trent dressing up as Mr. Clean. I kind of feel like he has arrived, embracing every part
of his true self. It will never
get better than this....
 Am I right? or am I RIGHT!!!
Thanks for making me the happiest viking ever.




Our neighborhood pre-trick or treat kick off!


Mark McBride & Mr. Clean

Mellissa (my cute trainer)  & Finny





Miss Piggy greeted the kids off of the bus

Trunk or Treat
Bishop Rigby wins the award



Of course we had to get a picture
of this cute pair (LOVE Katie Owens).

I might have taken being a viking over board....
but it felt SOOO RIGHT.


Give this kid a sucker and you are set for life.


Thank you Tate for making us laugh.

Emmy and her "bird" dog!



I had to take one last wig picture...I go into
a Halloween depression sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment