October 13, 2014

EMMY LOVE.

Emmy The Kitty.
Can't you tell?
I have a special spot in my heart for this girl. She is my pal and even though she regularly tries
to ditch me and often reminds me that she want's Aunt Cassie for her Mom. I LOVE her. 
Every bit of her.
Em turned 6 on September 10th.  
You know I have some serious love when I am willing to throw a 
Monster High Birthday bash.
Anything for you Em.

EMMY
*Loves stuffed animals (forever and always)
*Loves Bella MOST
*Loves making potions
*Loves finding snails
*Loves GUM
*Loves her thumb and carrot blankie
*Loves flip flops year around
*Loves bubbles a good book and lot's of hugs!
Bryn & Em

Sharing an ice cream with her best friend.






This pretty much sums up our Emmy.

Grandma Gaye helping me decorate Em's doorway!


Feeling the LOVE.


Some serious potion making going on.

Em & Tegan



Cooper Trooper

Tegan, Em, Layla,Cambel,
Siena, Cooper and Syd.



Sharing a drink with Grandma at Red Robin.


Finley experiencing a little Mac'n Cheese.

WE LOVE YOU EMMY GIRL!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these pics so much! Love that little Emmys personality, It shines through in all of these pictures.��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love! I wish so bad she was my little girl! She keeps life fun for sure!

    ReplyDelete