September 19, 2014

It's been a "hard" Summer...


The troops are back in school. This is how we spent their last few days of freedom;
Exploring Alki Beach, visiting the troll under the Freemont Bridge, neighborhood hangouts, ice cream and more soccer.
I love how Summer just feels like one big party. I love pretending that my job as "Mom" is hard..."Trent, it was really hard at the beach today...oh ya and getting ice cream was soooo hard too!"
HA. I dig my job and sometimes, it really is hard.
Digging for crabs...






Ps...we learned that their is a starfish epidemic.
Starfish are getting sick and dying ..I think this one might be on his way out.
(I am not joking) Please save the starfish.




My pedaling partner.

We rented a funky beach bike.
Sydney and I were the muscle that kept it going, the other two just mooched a free ride. 


I might plant this many flowers next year..I MIGHT.



Adventures to Freemont....


Syd & Olivia










Brook Fuller and Syd played each other...love friendly competition.



Soccer RULES.

"My precious"

"Say WHAT?"

 Cooling Off...

Good to be baby.

Sienna & Syd.

Neighborhood night at the movies....




Hanging in the "Hood"....

When I can't find the kiddies....I just head to the black berry bushes.
They promise me that it's  "ALL" good things going on....




And a little something messy to end with...




I am so missing those "hard" Summer days!

1 comment:

  1. All of these pics are so FUN! The troll is something I think I may have seen in my nightmares. Scary Guy.

    ReplyDelete