April 15, 2014

Thats IT.

We love you Disney.  
And that we got to share our day at Disney 
with Aunt Lisa, Tommy and Sopher's.



The first walk down main street always gets me jazzercised for the day!
Emmy too.




Trent, this is my all time favorite selfie of you. ALL TIME.

I feel like we should get some kind of medal for waiting in the ONE & HALF hour line for the 
Cars ride....it started off with smiles and ended with people baling out of the line to get away from our rambunctious group. Trent hung out with Finley... I can't decide who had the worse gig? Me with the three crazies  or him with one crazy-CRAZY? 






Totally worth it.....

HONORARY BUGS.


This little Tommy Boy kept me laughing the whole day.
Thanks Tom-Tom.

While Daddi-o took Sydney on Hotel crazy...or whatever it's called,
I took these two for ice cream, good choice friends. Sydney is our thrill seeker in the family.
We ended our trip by having a bit more pool time and exploring Huntington Beach.
I like those kind of days...Don't you wish vacay never ended? I love these times in life.
Shout out to our Finny Girl for being a traveling Rock-Star!











No comments:

Post a Comment