November 16, 2013

Halloween Mosh Posh

It's official...another camera down.
any time my camera bites the dust or the latest, totally- LOST, I get behind and have 
to use the pics from my phone. Blah. I have spent hours looking for that thing. The last time I remember using it was between a soccer game and playing in the leaves? I  hired neighbor kids to look for me. Now if they see me walking toward them they think I am going to try to coerce them into another search party and run the other way.  I even borrowed my neighbors medal detector and rummaged through the leaves out back. I know I was looking like a total nerd bomber.
Give it up lady, buy another camera!

So here we go with an October-phone fest.
School carnival, Jack o lanterns, Halloween and a few in between.


Growing out my hair & cute shot of baby-baby
-at the school carnie.

Our traditional carving of the pumpkins! The kids request a face and  I draw
while T-man does the carving for them. I always think it is funny that their pumpkins are
a good reflection of their personalities. 






The BIG night!

Emmy & Lilly

Savages

The loot!
All clean

Shine bright like a diamond!

No comments:

Post a Comment