August 9, 2013

Vasa Park



Even in my final weeks of uncomfortable pregnancy I can enjoy the beauty of this place.
I am not exactly a good time these days so I am really grateful that Trent is always up 
for fun. Bob and Jenny met us at Vasa Park for a Saturday afternoon and hooked 
us with their toys, lunch and good company. 
After our park adventure we did a weenie roast up the canyon. We love a good camp fire
and a little family time.




Not exactly the sandy beaches the Philippines has to offer
but will take it.


I am pretty sure these guys are not getting enough of
the Mormons:)







This is the proof that I am SUCH a fun Mom!
 I especially love that the fudge stripe cookies are front and center on my lap.
(I usually strategically place small children in front of my belly...well, no more pride at this stage.)
Em is going to miss her snuggly pillow top that I offer!

The sweetest Daddy Doo in the world!






I always feel a little anxiety before we get a new family member. It's hard to not worry about how these
three will adapt to the change that is coming are way. I absolutely love each of them and how different
they are from each other! Sometimes I can't believe that I get to be a Mom..(and sometimes I can't believe that I wanted too) Ha ha!
REALLY, I feel like one lucky, happy, Momma...love you Savage kiddies.


No comments:

Post a Comment