September 15, 2012

Gooseberry

 This man would have been an awesome pioneer!
With a little help from a man toy....

 I was so impressed with his wood hauling technique,
 as was his fan club!

I think any of the Savage sisters would agree that
when you go camping with a Savage man
he is going to take good care of you, at least until he pops an 
Ambien to go night- night and your are left alone to freeze! Just laying there wondering
why on earth you decided to be such a cool wife.
Good thing it was just an overnighter and that T-man
looks really good in flannel. Not to mention makes a pretty, darn good
camp cook.



 This is campground- Gooseberry (Fairview UT)
Go ahead and say "Gooseberry" with out smiling:)



Trent's favorite time of year to camp is the Fall.
Sorry Babe, Mommy cold. The kids did not seem to mind the fresh air.
Oh, and in my world bandanas are still really COOL.





Love this one...


Here is what I will remember about this weekend:
Trent teaching our kids songs around the camp fire.
 The mountains provide a unique peace.
That my kids don't need toys to be happy.
 The vibrant colors of Fall are my favorite.
Something special about a campfire, pine trees and stars.
AND
That I LOVE spending time with my little family.


1 comment:

  1. You have such a cute family! That looks like such a pretty trip and the bumble bee is looking sweet as ever!

    ReplyDelete