September 7, 2009

Sum-Sum-Summer Time

This may be one of my favorite Summer days that I have had in Ohio! I can not remember laughing this hard in a long time. Our friends the Ellis's' hooked us up with a boat outing, we had such a good time. Sydney, had a smile for four hours straight.

Syd and the Smarts chill'n tube style.

Tate finely attempted the water after much coaxing.

The Emmy girl never made a peep, then again... maybe she couldn't.

The Daddy and Em...

This guy has the best stories ever and I am pretty sure he makes my Top Ten Funniest people list. Not to mention he is always nice to our Tate.


This is his "Hot Fox", and I love her because she always keeps it REAL! She also has some crazy good tunes that she keeps on board. Most importantly, she can hang with my sassy mouth out on the tube.
Thanks for the great boating day!

We knew that we had a successful day when the kids asked us to take them to bed at 7:00 pm.

2 comments:

  1. i love it when my kids ask to be put to bed!
    that looks like SO MUCH FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had so much fun with you guys, too! and I can hang with your sassy mouth anywhere, except maybe from the pulpit.

    ReplyDelete